How Call Center Speech Analytics Impacts Profitability
The ROI value of Call Center Speech Analytics can be organized into five groups:
Call Center Sales Effectiveness
Call Center Sales Effectiveness refer to the speech analytics techniques and measures that improve sales and profitability results/
- Script Adherence for Selling – Consistently apply best sales practices
- Increase close %
- Increase upsell close %
- Increase total value of sale
- Increase lifetime customer value (ltv)
- Reduce Churn
- Increase value proposition for strategic accounts
Call Center Marketing Effectiveness
Call Center Marketing Effectiveness refers to the speech analytics techniques and measures that improve marketing results.
- Increase ‘deflection’ (Reduce average ‘phone minutes per customer’) by analyzing call intent
- Strengthen / improve understanding of customer satisfaction
- Increase customer satisfaction as measured by sentiment
- Increase ‘Return on Ad Spend’ (ROAS) by correlating sales inquiries with campaigns
Call Center Business Effectiveness
Call Center Business Effectiveness refers to the speech analytics techniques for accelerating process improvement, improving strategic information and leveraging partner expertise to transform an otherwise capital investment into an expense.
- Test / Measure / Accelerate Process Improvement
- Integrate feeds to Business Intelligence / CRM / other analytics reporting and intelligence systems.
- Transform speech analytics investment from a capital investment requiring specialized staff into an expensable service delivered by call center speech analytics experts.
Call Center Agent Effectiveness
Call Center Agent Effectiveness refers to the speech analytics techniques that improve HOW WELL agents perform.
- Script Adherence and Call-Flow Adherence for Customer Service – consistently apply best practice interactions to maximize results
- QA Agent Effectiveness – Score consistently and detect problems faster
- Reduce Escalations
- Track Customer Sentiment
- Increase Empathy
- Reduce Churn
Call Center Agent Efficiency
Call Center Agent Efficiency refers to the speech analytics measures and techiques that improve agent productivity.
- Increase First Call Resolution (FCR)
- Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)
- Reduce Hiring Costs
- Reduce Call Avoidance
- Reduce Duration of After Call Work (ACW)
- Reduce Excess Call Silence